Saturday, February 20, 2016

Week 5 Famous Last Words

Reading This Week
I read the Ramayana this week. It was very interesting and actually quite fun to read. Although the ending for the unit was kind of a bummer. *spoiler alert* I just thought that it was kind of pointless for Rama to go through all that trouble, and the others such as Lakshmana and Hanuman as well, just for him to reject Sita in the end. I mean, at least try to stay together or something and figure it out, instead of spending all that time and effort only to reject her immediately afterwards.

My Best Writing This Week
I think my Storytelling was definitely the winner this week for me. It was quite fun to write it, and the idea came while I was reading the earlier sections of the Ramayana unit. It's not as long as the others, but I think I did a good job for someone (me) who doesn't like writing all that much.

My Other Classes
My Field Project group and I actually went to the Children's Hospital in OKC at 8AM on Monday to present our Project Definition Project to OU Physicians. It's just the presentation we make to tell them essentially what we're going to be doing for them this semester. It went pretty well, although it lasted a bit longer than I thought it would.

OU Children's Hospital (source: Google)
Other classes are going fine. One my my previous professors actually offered me a job to help a graduate student do project research, so that's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment