Thursday, February 18, 2016

Thoughts about Comments

I think comments that suggest improve on the stories are very useful. It makes me think of different things I could have done with my writing, different directions the stories could take. There was one comment on my Cupid and Psyche story, where the person suggested that Psyche actually do tasks rather than answer riddles, and I thought that was a good suggestion. I later thought of different little tasks Venus could have had Psyche do (getting Psyche to separate little beans/beads, or filing or something tedious like that).

I definitely could improve my comments to others. Usually I have a hard time reaching the limit because I don't really know what to say. Most of the stories I have read are pretty good, so there really wasn't a suggestion I could make.

No comments:

Post a Comment